- Enjoy extended time within the Cape Cod National Seashore!
- Experience our very scenic and fascinating One Hour Dune Tour that includes history and views of the historic Dune Shacks.
- Then travel to Pilgrim Heights, the Pilgrims first watering hole, for a quick rest stop before heading to East Harbor’s shore. (restroom break)
- The guide will help gear everyone up with life preservers and a quick overview of the flat water excursion.
- As we all kayak the salt waters of East Harbor, your guide will point out various geological and ecological aspects of this intriguing “old harbor”.
- A wonderful lunch will be served on the lake in the kayak as we enjoy a very different view of the beautiful sand dunes.
- Be prepared to get a little wet and a little exercise.
- Adults $149
- Children $93 (6yrs-11yrs)
*No one under 6yrs allowed
- “The Pilgrim Lake”-turkey & Cheddar with cranberry chutney and mayo
- “The Chicken Salad”
- “The Wood End”-Grilled veggies and hummus
- For people who are gluten intolerant we could do a Mixed Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette and scoop of Tuna Salad
- Choice of bread: multigrain, white, wrap
- Bag of Cape Cod potato chips
- And home-made cookie
What to wear/bring:
- Water shoes or old sneakers. No flip flops allowed.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Waterproof camera is recommended
- Clothing that is comfortable and you don’t mind getting a little wet.
- Towel and change of clothes are optional.
- Do NOT bring alcohol as we do not allow any during the excursion